Thursday, April 8, 2010

Zoo

During my Spring Break I promised Julia that we would go to the Woodland Park Zoo. We had a good time, it was sunny and rainy off and on, but overall we had a great time.



Getting Owen ready.

Parking lot.







New Penguin Exibit. There was only one bird out when we were there, it was pretty cold and rainy at that time.

Pushing Owen in the rain.

The Bears.

Owen is saying the bear is that way.


Cheese.

The other bear.




This lady was feeding the peregrine falcon some Quail. You can see the meat string.

Feeding Owen at the Raptor exibit.

Look who's a monkey with one shoe.





Elephants



We let Owen walk around cause he was strapped into his stroller the whole time.

He crashed and burned while walking.

But he didn't cry at all.



Elephants.

Hippos







I swear these lions never move, they're always in the exact same place everytime I go to the zoo.

Owen scratched my cheek with his little claws.



Turtles



Jaguar.



Owen is looking at the poison dart frogs.

OMG it was humid in here.



Zoomazium exhibit. This is a new play place for kids to go.





Future rock climber.



Julia under the sea.

1 comment:

  1. Yay! I love the zoo pictures. I remember loving to go to the zoo so much. I'm glad you all looked like you had an okay time, you also took some really nice photos, you are a pretty family

    ReplyDelete