Monday, December 14, 2009

Busy weeks

We've had a busy few weeks getting ready for Christmas. First, a few weeks ago Cary and Ray met us at my parent's house. Jon (my dad, not my husband) and Ray worked on refinishing the dining room table and the girls hung out.
Owen and Grandma Cary

Working

Not working

Tanner and John bringing in the tree

Grandparent pow wow. I think my mom must have been cooking or decorating the tree. I don't know why there aren't any pictures of her this day.

Always cute to add a bathtub pic

While John and I went shopping, my dad took Owen out for a walk in the new backpack. It's been cold, so Owen was bundled!

My mom collects baby cowboy boots and we thought it would be funny for Owen to try a pair on. He wouldn't stand up because he was too busy trying to look at his feet!

Where are your pants?

This weekend we went to a Christmas party with some people from my work. John and our good friend Tiffany.
Owen loooved the dogs that were there. I think we have some funny video of him playing with them, I'll try and post it.
Lastly, this weekend our dishwasher stopped working so we had to do research and buy a new one. John decided he could do the installation himself, with the help of our friend Mark. It saved us $150 for them to do it!
Mark getting into it

working hard

Yay! They did it!

No comments:

Post a Comment