Sunday, August 16, 2009

6 Month Photos with Aly

About a month ago we had a six month old photo shoot with Julia's friend Aly. We gave these photos to Grandma Cheri for her birthday today, so that is why we haven't blogged about them. We went down to Juanita Bay Park for the photo shoot then had an awesome dinner at Dairy Queen.

Where am I?

Owen woke up from a nap as we got there so he had a lot of
serious faces during the shoot.







Serious model face.







I think this could be an Oshkosh add.



I was tossing him in the air.







Thought we would leave him there.

Yawns.



He always rips out my hair and pulls on my ears when
give him a shoulder ride.





I think this one is my fav.









Big feet.

Dinner at DQ.

1 comment:

  1. These photos are beautiful! I want one for my frame in my office--I have a collection growing of Owen photos! -Emi

    ReplyDelete