Monday, April 27, 2009

Kelsey Creek Park

On Sunday we went to Kelsey Creek Park in Bellevue with Aly, Ben, and Henry. We saw Rabbits, Sheep, Goats, and a Huge Pig. While walking around Aly took some great pictures of us. We all had a good time and would go back there again.


The worm with wings.




Ben and Henry

Here Sheepy Sheep.

They sheered the sheep on Saturday.

Pig Bench

Giant Pig, Julia was creeped out by its smile.

Woke up from his nap.



The following photos are from Aly. http://www.laluzphotography.com/











Posted by John

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for letting me know who posted. I can rest easy now. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness. You guys, he is so so so cute! And seriously, I can't believe how much he looks like Uncle Tanner. I need to see you guys again soon!

    ReplyDelete