Sunday, February 1, 2009

Our Little 12th Man.

In celebration of the SuperBowl today I thought it would be fun to have The Littlest Martin dress up in is football duds. While in the hospital Uncle Dan bought/made Owen his very own Seahawk Build-A-Bear as seen in the photo below. Since they were the same size the bear shed his clothes and let Owen try them on. Surprisingly he didn't throw a fit while getting dressed, he was pretty calm the whole time. He just wiggled a lot. Enjoy the pics everybody.


Build-A-Bear Dressed Up.

My Little 12th Man.

Julia felt sad for him.

The shirt was a little small.

The Clothes Also Have Pads In Them.





Partial Heisman Pose

He must be seeing the rush.

A little smile.

1 comment:

  1. That was fantastic. My mom and Tanner both told me I had to look at the blog. Great photo shoot of little Owen.

    ReplyDelete